Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Midnight Video VHS Horror Movie GORE-GORE GIRLS

So, I thought I would post some more photos from my old horror video collection.
Haven't had much feedback or comments on these posts. But judging by the youtube videos I've seen there are a ton of people new and old collecting these horror big box videos.

Well, here is one of my favorite MIDNIGHT VIDEO covers. A big box release of Herschell Gordon Lewis's  GORE GORE GIRLS.  I'll post the front cover after this.
Thought the spine design on this one really works. Love the Skeleton in Top Hat Icon for the spine. This is a really hard one to find... especially in this condition.
Most of these big box cover art where chopped up and trimmed down by video stores to fit blockbuster style rental cases.

I'm not a big fan of Gordon Lewis films by any means. I'm way more into thriller horror than chop'em up grindhouse gore splatter. But if that's what you are into. This is a must see!Tons of gore and freaky camera work. Total  Z-grade filmmaking here.

I'll come back with some more choice big box horror video cover art in the next couple of days. Glad to see others are appreciating it as much as I do.




No comments: